An example project that demonstrates setting up a Go/Bazel project in Kubernetes.
This repo will be easier to follow if you're already familiar with Bazel and how to set it up for Go projects. If you're not, we recommend these guides:
- Gazelle (autogeneration of BUILD files for Go)
- rules_go (Bazel Go rules)
- rules_docker (Bazel Docker rules)
Step by Step Demo projects
In each project, run
tilt up to build and run:
- 0-base: The simplest way to start
- 1-measured: Use
local_resourceto measure your deployment time
- 2-deps: Use Bazel to generate dependencies, instead of hard-coding them in the Tiltfile.
- 3-recommended: Live-update compiled binaries into the container.
Copyright 2020 tilt.dev
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0