Clone this wiki locally
In no particular order
You can use the list of activities below to find something appropriate if you would like to contribute.
- GUI. C++, MinGW-w64, Qt skills are required here.
- command line package manager. C++, MinGW-w64, Qt skills are required here.
- creating installations. C++, MinGW-w64, Qt skills are required here.
- testing. There are no automated tests or test plans yet. The quality seems OK, maybe later. But testing on different operating systems is very appreciated.
- finding new applications/packages
- filling the license information for packages
- describing new packages. Windows command line/cmd.exe skills are required here. > Example of a package description:
<package name="com.tracker-software.PDFXChangeViewer64"> <title>PDF-XChange Viewer/64 bit</title> <url>http://www.tracker-software.com/product/pdf-xchange-viewer</url> <description>PDF viewer</description> </package>
Example of a package version description (the most simple example):<version name="3.6.2" package="com.xxcopy.XXCopy"> <url>http://xxcopy.com/download/xxfw3062.zip</url> <sha1>7cb2ff93b3e7b9cf8040d7ae1a1d598d2b4fa0bc</sha1> </version>
See InstallationScripts for more details.
- describing and testing new versions of already available packages. Windows command line/cmd.exe skills are required here. See InstallationScripts for more details.
- file issues if you find a bug or think something can be improved in any of the above items