RESTfulCF To-Do List
In no particular order...
- Regex or similar support for route parameters, e.g. /resources/[0-9]+
- Use of Accept: header for defining the response type, in addition to file extension
- Error handling
- Handling of CF errors
- Needs to be extracted from existing WLD implementation and refined
- Unit tests required
- Error capturing examples
- Remove dependancy on
CGI['PATH_INFO']and SES enabling via
- Support for deserialising JSON-encoded body content on
- Route aliases, e.g.
/x/1/y/2 => /y/2?x=1
Bugs and Known Issues
- Controllers don't know the location of the API to output
Locationheaders on successful
- Unit tests required for Dispatcher and Request
- More complex sample application, including:
- Nested resources
- Resource collections
- Much more detail required than just the README
- "How to use RESTfulCF"
- "How RESTfulCF works"
- Packaged within app, or using Github wiki/pages?
- Should tie in with project website
- Project website including basic details, package downloads, update blog, docs etc
- Build script to package up for download