Higgs O'Clock simulates the decay of a new Higgs boson every minute and renders how the Higgs decay would appear in the ATLAS Detector, one of the four experiments on the Large Hadron Collider in Geneva.
In analogue mode, the Higgs decay is fixed to WW to electron, muon and two neutrinos. The muon (red line) tells the minute and the electron (green) tells the hour.
The circular boarders around the ATLAS sub-detectors will turn from thin to thick as you progress towards your daily average-activity goal.
- Digital mode, new Higgs decay every minute.
- Analogue mode, tells the time with particles.
- Optional Higgs decay information.
- Optional calendar.
- Optional weather, with on-watch caching.
- Optional battery display.
- Optional Bluetooth disconnect alert.
- Optional activity display.