Gitty : Unobtrusively extend git.
Gitty provides an interface to manage commonly used git-hooks for repositories. A few use cases are:
- Make it so that git submodules are intellegently updated after switching branches or merging.
- Prevent trailing whitespace from being committed.
- Help prevent scratch / debug code from being committed by refusing to commit a KEYWORD that marks it as such.
- Share hooks with collaborators
Currently in alpha!
- Only receive hooks from trusted publishers. (currently when gitty is activated on a repository, any hook published to origin is automatically installed)
- It’s very young and might break
Read the cucumber features for an idea of how it works and what it does
Report them here: http://github.com/timcharper/gitty/issues