Hi, I'm Tim
A software engineer from Belgium who enjoys to blog about my experiences with the aim to help others and my future self, primarily on Angular and .NET.
Recognized by Microsoft as a Most Valuable Professional (MVP).
Also a hobby runner.
Find me on Twitter as @tim_deschryver.
Feel free to buy me a coffee if you like my work.
Recent blog posts
- Enable shell scripts for the JetBrains Toolbox App
- Feature Flags in .NET, from simple to more advanced
- Specify your Node.js version for the Azure Static Web App GitHub Action
- Tye, starting and running multiple APIs with a single command
- Using Playwright test shards in combination with a job matrix to improve your CI speed
- More posts