Timegrid helps contractors and customers to find the perfect meeting time through online appointments.
- Built with Laravel 5.3 framework for PHP
- Classic and oAuth2 Sign-in/Sign-up with Socialite
- Business management
- Clients Addressbook
- Calendar sharing through iCalendar link
- Scheduling view with fullcalendar
- Self-service reservation with datepicker
- Basic email notifications
- i18n Support
- Multiple Timezones Support
- Live chat with TidioChat
- Admin GUI with AdminLTE Twitter Bootstrap 3 based theme.
Read the wiki
Read the INSTALLING section.
Get started in 10 min with a Docker image for development environment.
Current supported user interface languages are:
- American English (
- Spanish (
- Italian (
- French (
- Russian (
- Armenian (
Feel free to contribute with your preferred translation!
Timegrid uses Concierge package for dealing with appointments.
Timegrid is developed and maintained by Ariel Vallese.
Contributions are welcome. Please read the following notes.
Special Thanks & Credits
- PeGa! for infra support
- Mohamed G.Hafez for contributions
- John Ezekiel for friendly hints and creating a really nice booking-app
- Victor for testing and documentation contributions
- Mohammad Hossein Mojtahedi for doc review
- Jose V Herrera for contributions
- Bruno Gangemi for useful feedback
- Calvin Roger S. Canas for contributions
- Khouadja Achraf for contributions
- Nick N. Huynh for contributions
- Kashyap Sharma for contributions
- Niharika Khanna for contributions
- Webearit.com for contribution on Italian translation
- Draganrakovic for contributions
- Nerxo for contributions
- Sahil Sharma for contributions and smart suggestions
- Mohammed Hicham for contribution on French translation
- Ani Shahbazyan for contribution on Russian and Armenian translations
- Using modified icon originally made by SimpleIcon from www.flaticon.com
Timegrid is open-sourced software licensed under the AGPL
May all beings be happy.