Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Planning time improvement (up to 15x) when a hypertable has many chunks by only expanding (and taking locks on) chunks that will actually be used in a query, rather than on all chunks (as was the default PostgreSQL behavior).
- Smarter use of HashAggregate by teaching the planner to better estimate the number of output rows when using time-based grouping.
- New convenience function for getting the approximate number of rows in a hypertable (
- Fixed support for installing extension into non-
- Other bug fixes and refactorings.
- [12bc117] Fix static analyzer warning when checking for index attributes
- [7d9f49b] Fix missing NULL check when creating default indexes
- [2e1f3b9] Improve memory allocation during cache lookups
- [ca6e5ef] Fix upserts on altered tables.
- [2de6b02] Add optimization to use HashAggregate more often
- [4b4211f] Fix some external functions when setting a custom schema
- [b7257fc] Optimize planning times when hypertables have many chunks
- [c660fcd] Add hypertable_approximate_row_count convenience function
- [9ce1576] Fix a compilation issue on pre 9.6.3 versions
- @viragkothari for suggesting the addition of
hypertable_approximate_row_countand @fvannee for providing the initial SQL used to build that function
- 'mintekhab' from Slack for reporting a segfault when using upserts on an altered table
- @mmouterde for reporting an issue where the extension implicitly expected to be installed in the
- @mfuterko for bringing some potential bugs to our attention via static analysis