Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Improved memory management for long-lived connections.
- Fixed handling of dropping triggers that would lead to orphaned references in pg_depend.
- Fixed pruning in CustomScan when the subplan is not a Scan type that caused a crash with LATERALs.
- Corrected size reporting that was not accurately counting TOAST size
- Updated error messages that more closely conform to PG style.
- Corrected handling of table and schema name changes to chunks; TimescaleDB metadata catalogs are now properly updated
- [8b58500] Fix bug where dropping triggers caused dangling references in pg_depend, disallow disabling triggers on hypertables
- [745b8ab] Fixing CustomScan pruning whenever the subplan is NOT of a Scan type.
- [67a8a41] Make chunk identifiers formatting safe using format
- [41af6ff] Fix misreported toast_size in chunk_relation_size funcs
- [4f2f1a6] Update the error messages to conform with the style guide; Fix tests
- [3c28f65] Release cache pin memory
- [abe76fc] Add support for changing chunk schema and name
- @mfuterko for updating our error messages to conform with PG error message style
- @fvannee for reporting a crash when using certain LATERAL joins with aggregates
- @linba708 for reporting a memory leak with long lived connections
- @phlsmk for reporting an issue where dropping triggers prevented drop_chunks from working due to orphaned dependencies