Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Fixes for a few issues related to the new scheduler and background worker framework.
- Fixed bug in adaptive chunking where the incorrect index could be used for determining the current interval.
- Improved testing, code cleanup, and other housekeeping.
- [0f6f7fc] Fix adaptive chunking so it chooses correct index
- [3ed79ed] Fix sigterm handling in background jobs
- [bea098f] Remove !WIN32 for sys/time.h and sys/socket.h, pg provides fills
- [9f62a1a] Also add sys/time.h for NetBSD. Fixes #700
- [95a982f] Fix build on FreeBSD wrt sockets
- [fcb4a79] Remove (redefined) macro PG_VERSION and replace with PACKAGE_VERSION
-  Release SpinLock even when we're about to Error due to over-decrementing
- [1f30dbb] Make sure DB schedulers are not decremented if they were never incremented
- [f518cd0] Add support for pre-release version checks
- [acebaea] Don't start schedulers for template databases.
- [f221a12] Fix use-after-free bug in telemetry test
- [0dc5bbb] Use pg_config bindir directory for pg executables