- BREAKING CHANGES!!!
- Starting in 1.4.0, Callisto will only support Windows 8.1 applications
- Deprecated: Flyout, Menu, SettingsFlyout, WatermarkTextBox
- MODIFIED: AppSettings/SettingsManagement/AppManifestHelper APIs; changed to ThemeResource in generic.xaml
- NEW: Blend design-time support
- NuGet only supports netcore451 now going forward
- Fix #204: Fixed memory leak in CustomDialog (thanks kiwidev!)
- NEW: Added WrapPanel
- Fix #190: Setting IsOpen to false when the flyout is dismissed
- Fix #189: Fixing en-ZA localization and adding en fallback resources
- Fix #184: Quick fix to SettingsFlyout to prevent horizontal overbounce visual artifact
- NEW: Added DropdownButton control
- Fix #47: Added BackClick event (thanks lprichar!)
- Fix #167: Added listener for Window.SizeChanged
- Fix #171: Enhancing flyout positioning logic
- Fix #156: Ensure back button on SettingsFlyout works for keyboard enter/space bar
- Fix #136: Unsealed CustomDialog
- Fix #140: Fix flyout parent check for menu
- NumericUpDown: Changed to repeat buttons to enable holding down the button on mouse click
- Ratings: fixed some random bugs
- Ratings: Added ReadOnlyFill (thanks ScottIsAFool!)
- Fix #129: Added BackButtonCommand/Parameter to CustomDialog
- Fix #131: Added default colors for Background to CustomDialog
- NEW: Added CustomDialog control
- Fixes #110: Implemented FromName method to enable use of named values in manifest for color in AppManifestHelper
- NEW: Added NumericUpDown control
- NEW: ColorContrastConverter which does a YIQ calculation to determine white/black
- NEW: SettingsManagement API making it easier to do app-wide registration of SettingsFlyout elements. Thanks Scott Dorman! Community contributions FTW!
- NEW: Header in SettingsFlyout will automatically set contrast based on HeaderBrush color set.
- Fixes #104 with introduction of SettingsBackButtonStyle2
- Fixes #99 will null checks
- HOTFIX: Fix #96 for converting without using InvariantCulture. Sorry :-(
- BREAKING CHANGE: Fixes #81 where the defaults to not honor the UI guidelines. Reluctantly added new DPs for override if needed (but shouldn't be used)
- Fixes #74: Incorrect null check on WatermarkTextBox DP in property changed callback
- Fixes #75: Made Margin on Rating template bound but kept defaults for compat
- Fixes #83: Menu default focus issues. Thanks lukasf!
- Fixes #82: If Flyout.HostPopup has a parent then some of the positioning is wrong.
- Fixes #79: Ensure IsOpen set to false on Flyout when the host Popup closes. Thanks Stefan!
- TiltEffect: Stop tilt effect if pointer capture is lost
- Fixes #85: SettingsFlyout/Flyout for cases where input controls might be there and the IHM (aka software keyboard) might occlude the view.
- Fixes #86: SettingsFlyout 1px border to match UI design specs where border is 80% brightness of HeaderBrush (added ColorBrightnessConverter)
- NEW: Added AppManifestHelper to quickly parse out the VisualElements from the AppxManifest.xml
- NEW: Added WatermarkTextBox control
- NEW: Added FlipViewIndicator control (hat tip to Diederik Krols -- thx for the help!)
- Fixes #69: Back button in snapped mode will attempt to show SettingsPane. Put temp provisioin in to prevent.
- NEW: Adding DynamicTextBlock for CharacterEllipsis mode on a TextBlock
- Fixes #58: mostly fixing this bug maintaining the UI guidelines on margin/edge content, but hosting within ScrollViewer to enable edge-to-edge scroll behavior if content large enough.
- Fix for SettingsFlyout when OS is an RTL language. On RTL, SettingsPane comes from the left edge and thus the flyout needs to respond that way.
- Fixes #67: removes dependency on BackButtonSnappedGlyph from StandardStyles.xaml so that it is self-contained.
- Fixes #24: ToggleMenuItem margins for toggle menu items only. Thanks Nigel!
- Fixes #57: Checks that if the parent is a Flyout before closing.
- Compiled against RTM bits for .NET framework
- temporary release for early adopter customers
- all fixes are in 1.0.12
- Fixes #26 (again): implementing user suggestions of looking for invalid measures in ActualHeight/Width
- Fixes #52: WebViewExtension was broken as property name was wrong
- Rating/RatingItem: Fixed some PointerExit behavior
- Adding Rating->RatingItem template binding to Background property
- BREAKING CHANGE: Fixed HasAlgorithmProvider for OAuthUtils class. Had to change to MacAlgorithmProvider input arg per Windows behavior change
- Fixed #42: Adding ToolTip to RatingItem
- BREAKING CHANGE: Changed the way Rating works so that it is no longer a 0-1 scale but rather relative to the ItemCount value (i.e., 2.5/5)
- Fixed #39: Getting HighContrast mode not to crash on RatingItem
- Fixed some bugs on Rating control needed for customers
- Added Rating control
- Fixed incorrect DP registration for Flyout
- Initial RC release