Warning: not in active development. May work for your needs, but has several limitations. If anyone cares to take of development, please contact me.
Cloudinary for Craft CMS 3
This plugin is an integration of the cloud-based image managment cloudinary to your Craft3 project.
- Create a free cloudinary account
- Logged in to your account and go to the cloudinary dashboard
- On top you can see your credentials (Cloud Name, API Key and API Secret). Copy them
Install the plugin
composer require timkelty/craft3-cloudinary
- Go to your Craft admin panel --> Settings --> Plugins and install the Cloudinary plugin
Setup up the volume
- In the Craft admin panel, go to Settings -> Assets
- Create a new volume
- Type in a name you like (f.e.
Assets in this volume have public URLs
- You can decide on your Base URL (f.e.
/imagesif you want to have
http://yourwebsite.com/images/as your public image path)
- Volume Type must be
- Now fill in the Cloudinary credentials
- Go to the Assets and upload the first image