Facebook API Programming Challenge
This app serves as the basis for programming challenges involving the Facebook
The app should:
- Prompt the user to log into Facebook (already implemented in the base app)
- Prompt them to select one of their friends
- Retrieve the friend's profile feed (wall)
- Rank all commenters by the frequency of their comments, and display this information
Note: We are interested in the comments on the posts on the friends's profile feed,
rather than the actual posts themselves.
To run the app locally:
1. Set up a new Facebook app, https://developers.facebook.com/apps/.
- Add a website url, it doesn't need to exist, paying attention to the root domain
- Add a subdomain to the newly created app / root domain for testing locally eg. local.appname.com
- Point local.appname.com to localhost in your /etc/hosts
2. Install the necessary dependencies bundler, bundle install, etc.
3. Run the app