It is a highly customizable framework for chronological organized content - much more than just a news list! (Quote by an user)
- Based on extbase & fluid, implementing best practices from TYPO3 CMS
- Supporting editors & authors by providing
- well structured plugins with good preview functionality
- backend module with filter & search
- Frontend template variant based on Twitter Bootstrap (v3)
- (Well documented)1
Installation using Composer
The recommended way to install the extension is by using (Composer)2. In your Composer based TYPO3 project root, just do
composer require georgringer/news.
Installation as extension from TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER)
Download and install the extension with the extension manager module.
2) Minimal setup
- Include the static TypoScript of the extension. Optional: If you are templates are based on Twitter Bootstrap, add the TWB styles as well to get optimized templates.
- Create some news records on a sysfolder.
- Create a plugin on a page and select at least the sysfolder as startingpoint.