A nascent Leiningen plugin to show a graph of your namespaces.
To use nephila, graphviz must be installed and available on the path.
[org.timmc/nephila "0.3.0"] into the
:plugins vector of your
:user profile, or if you are on Leiningen 1.x do
lein plugin install
Then you can run this in any project:
$ lein nephila output.png
and then open output.png in your image viewer of choice.
lein help nephila for options. (View it online at end of
Tips and tricks
- The sample graph-diff.sh script uses nephila to show just the subgraph containing namespaces changed on a git branch.
- Add :rank-sep to options, defaulting to
"2.5", for distance between nodes of different levels.
- Take options from project map and optional command line argument
- Option added: :graph-orientation
- Option added: :only for restricting set of nodes in graph (symbols and path strings)
- Graph has random coloring for edges (makes intersections more readable)
- Graph has wider spacing
- Basic functionality: Read src/, output graph to named file.
Copyright © 2013 Tim McCormack
Free license pending release by employer.