##Description Ruby implemented Chess game. Allows two players to play on a terminal screen with terminal inputted moves.
- Uses Slideable and Steppable classes to maintain DRY code.
- Uses an EnPassantTracer object on the chessboard to provide an OO solution to en passant.
- Performs deep duping on the Board object in order to assess the validity of player moves.
- Download repo
- In console, type 'ruby chess_game.rb'
- Add in draw conditions (stalemate, lack of pieces, 3 move rep, 50 move no-capture)
- Computer Player implementation.