Tumblr Syndication for Known
Known plugin to syndicate your content in Known to any of your Tumblr blogs
- Multiple Tumblr Blog Syndication
- Now supports:
- Articles (Text Post)
- Status Updates (Quote Post)
- Photos (Photo Post)
- Audio (Audio Post)
- Bookmarks (Link Post)
- Drop the Tumblr folder into the IdnoPlugins folder of your Known installation.
- Log into Known and click Site Configuration.
- On the Site Features tab, click Enable next to Tumblr. A Tumblr entry is added to the site configuration menu.
- Click Tumblr in the site configuration menu. Register your Tumblr application, which will create the Tumblr posts on behalf of your Known instance, and save the API key and API secret.
Once you have installed and configured the Tumblr plugin, each user of your Known instance will be able to set up Tumblr syndication support using the Tumblr entry in the user settings menu.
Released under the Apache 2.0 license: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Also contains the tumblrPHP oAuth library
As always, huge shoutout to Ben Werdmüller and Erin Jo Richey for providing awesome documentation, example plugins, and a platform to build on!