The generated project includes a local server for live reloading and linting as you develop (see the Development Server section below for how to run the server).
Requirejs is optionally included.
What is Yeoman?
Trick question. It's not a thing. It's this guy:
Basically, he wears a top hat, lives in your computer, and waits for you to tell him what kind of application you wish to create.
Not every new computer comes with a Yeoman pre-installed. He lives in the npm package repository. You only have to ask for him once, then he packs up and moves into your hard drive. Make sure you clean up, he likes new and shiny things.
$ npm install -g yo
To install generator-threejs from npm, run:
$ npm install -g generator-threejs
Then, initiate the generator:
$ yo threejs
Running the generator will present you with any options in a prompt.
Use AMD in your project.
Getting To Know Yeoman
Yeoman has a heart of gold. He's a person with feelings and opinions, but he's very easy to work with. If you think he's too opinionated, he can be easily convinced.
- 0.3.0 2/17/2015 Updated starting script in main.js and node dependencies.
- 0.2.4 7/30/2014 Updated all node dependencies.
- 0.2.3 2/3/2014 Update generator in accordance with http://yeoman.io/blog/cleanup.html. Update all npm packages.
- 0.2.1 1/16/2014 Update all npm packages.
- 0.2.0 1/16/2014 Add .gitignore to project. Update grunt-bowercopy.
- 0.1.0 12/2/2013 Initial release