A tool helps you to batch record infrared sequence into files.
Steps to setup
- Download and install arduino IRemote library if you havn't. The library can be downloaded at https://github.com/shirriff/Arduino-IRremote
- Connect a IR reciver LED to PIN 11
- Connect the arudino to computer via USB
- Burn the
sensoronto an Arduino device.
- Install the Ruby 2.0 if you haven't
- Bundle install all the dependencies
- Write the keys you want to record into a yaml file
rake commands[keys.yml] port[cu.usbmodem111] output[record.yml]
For more detail, enter
rake -T in the shell.