Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
This release is all about moving to a stabilized API for 1.0.
- Major refactor and cleanup.
- Improved performance;
- No locking when writing to stdout.
- UNIX doesn't have any dynamic dispatch anymore.
- Windows has improved the way to check if ANSI modes are enabled.
- Removed lot's of complex API calls:
Arc<TerminalOutput>from all internal Api's.
- Removed termios dependency for UNIX systems.
- Upgraded deps.
- Removed about 1000 lines of code
- unsafe code
- Some duplicated code introduced by a previous refactor.
- Raw modes UNIX systems improved
Improved easier styling of text.
- Introduced more
- Introduced easier ways to style text issue 87.
ColorTypesince it was unnecessary.
- Introduced feature flags; input, cursor, style, terminal, screen.
- All modules are moved to their own crate.
- Introduced crossterm workspace
- Fewer dependencies.
- Improved namespaces.