This is not an official Google product.
Activates Steam Keys in bulks (Mac only)
It's a small and dumb script that reads the currently open Safari/Chrome page, searches for Steam keys and uses local Steam client to activate them one by one.
It's particularly useful for Humble Bundles.
How to run:
- Check that you are using Mac OS and not Windows or Linux
- Download everything to your Mac
- Make sure your keyboard layout is set to Qwerty
- The "V" key must be the same physical keyboard key as Qwerty, due to Steam having a weird copy & paste implementation
- Run this application
- The first run may fail because it needs permission to automate your desktop:
- Go to System Preferences → Security & Privacy → Privacy → Accessibility
- Make sure the checkbox next to "SteamKeysBulkActivation" is checked
- In case the app does not run, try to run the script in a Script Editor
Known to work with:
- Humble Bundle 14
- Steam in English April 2015th version
- Mac OS Yosemite
Other bundles (e.g. IndieGala) may not work on their own. If you have trouble:
- Make a blank HTML file with
- Paste a list of Steam keys into the
- Open the list in Safari/Chrome
Good luck! Feel free to send patches and bugs!