Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
4.3.18 - May 1, 2019 - hotfix release
- Fixed an issue with parsing files that contain Unicode characters in Python 2
- Fixed issue #924 - Pulling in pip internals causes depreciation warning
- Fixed issue #938 - Providing a way to filter explicitly passed in files via configuration settings (
- Improved interoperability with toml configuration files
4.3.16 - March 23, 2019 - hot fix release
- Fixed issue #909 - skip and skip-glob are not enforced when using settings-path.
- Fixed issue #907 - appdirs optional requirement does not correctly specify version
- Fixed issue #902 - Too broad warning about missing toml package
- Fixed issue #778 - remove
userfrom known standard library as it's no longer in any supported Python version.
4.3.15 - March 10, 2019 - hot fix release
4.3.13 - March 8, 2019 - hot fix release
- Fixed the inability to accurately determine import section when a mix of conda and virtual environments are used.
- Fixed some output being printed even when --quiet mode is enabled.
- Fixed issue #890 interoperability with PyCharm by allowing case sensitive non type grouped sorting.
- Fixed issue #889 under some circumstances isort will incorrectly add a new line at the beginning of a file.
- Fixed issue #885 many files not being skipped according to set skip settings.
- Fixed issue #842 streaming encoding improvements.
4.3.11 - March 6, 2019 - hot fix release