Clone this wiki locally
Several plugins have been written that allow you to use isort to add, remove, and sort imports from the comfort of your favorite text editor:
- Kate: https://github.com/timothycrosley/isort#installing-isorts-kate-plugin -written and maintained by @timothycrosley
- https://github.com/fisadev/vim-isort#installation - written and maintained by @fisadev.
command! -range=% Isort :<line1>,<line2>! isort -- just add this to your ~/.vimrc
- Emacs: https://github.com/paetzke/py-isort.el - written and maintained by @paetzke.
- Sublime: https://github.com/thijsdezoete/sublime-text-isort-plugin#install - written and maintained by @thijsdezoete.
- Atom: https://github.com/bh/atom-python-isort - written and maintained by @bh.
- pre-commit: https://github.com/FalconSocial/pre-commit-python-sorter - written and maintained by @dinoshauer.
- Your Plugin: If you create a new plugin, please feel free to add a reference to it here.