This is C-LX RSS Reader, a SQLite based RSS aggregator, by Timo van Neerden, since 2017.
C-LX RSS is another single user, web-based RSS Reader. It comes with OPML and CronJobs support.
- Unzip the downloaded archive file
- Upload folder to your site (eg: to
- Use your browser to go to your site
- Follow the few steps
- PHP >5.5 and SQLite with PDO support (or MySQL with PDO Support)
- A modern web-browser (desktop or mobile)
- min 1 Mo server-side disk space (more userdata = more space needed)
- PHP GD module (for favicons);
- PHP cURL module
- PHP LibXML module
C-LX RSS is based on parts of BlogoText 3 (under MIT Licence), by Timo van Neerden, itself based on BlogoText, by Fred Nassar.
C-LX RSS Reader is distributed under the MIT Licence.
You can submit bugs on Github. You can submit ideas too, but I do not guarantee that I will add any of them.
I started this project to have a RSS reader that fits my needs. If CLX-RSS doesn’t fit yours, I suggest you learn to code, fork this project and adapt it to make it do what you want.