Join GitHub today
HDMI2USB: Open video capture hardware + firmware
HDMI2USB is a device to capture HDMI and DVI (and Displayport with cheap active adapters) and send it on USB port as UVC video. The device attaches computer as a standard webcam so there is no need of installing additional drivers.
More information about the device can be found in the wiki @ https://github.com/timvideos/HDMI2USB/wiki.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Conference Adapter Kit - Adapters needed when using the HDMI2USB in a conference situation (and how they all work).
- Viewing - How to view the output of the HDMI2USB device.
- Cabling - How to connect cables to the HDMI2USB device.
- Status LED - What the status LEDs on the board mean.
- Bug Report Script - Script to generate all the information we need in a bug report.
- Specific operating system debug information:
Expansion Boards - Extra boards which can make your HDMI2USB even more awesome!