Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
History of the Project
- Jan, 2017 - Recording of LCA2017 - First event with nextgen firmware. Florent attends LCA!
- ???, 2016 - Recording of lots of events like PyCon AU, DebConf, etc
- Jan, 2016 - Combination of Atlys and Numato Opsis boards are used to record LCA2016 + Second TimVideos Sprints
- End of 2015 - Crowdfunding campaign for Numato Opsis board - https://www.crowdsupply.com/numato-lab/opsis/updates/1810
- Early/Mid 2015 - Second attempt at creating HDMI2USB production board - Numato Opsis is born - https://blog.mithis.net/archives/timvideos-us/2045-first-v2-hdmi2usb-production-board-constructed
- 30/06/2015 -- Tim contracts Florent to write MiSoC based firmware for Atlys board.
- Jan, 2015 (LCA2015) - First TimVideos Sprints, First attempt to use HDMI2USB firmware on Atlys board at conference - does not succeed...
- Mid 2014 - First prototypes of HDMI2USB V1 production board get assembled and produced (V1 was abandoned) - https://blog.mithis.net/archives/timvideos-us/1985-hdmi2usb-production-board-bring-up-day-1-21st-july-2014
- 7 June 2013 - Start work with Numato on HDMI2USB production board
- 27 April 2013 - Tim talks Numato about creating a production board
- 9 October, 2012 - First firmware from Jahanzeb
- 26 August 2012 - Tim started commissioning of HDMI2USB firmware
- ??? - Tim sees the NeTV project.
- LCA 2012 - Tim gives talk about building the portable "conference in a box".
- December 2011 - Tim built conference in a box in Adelaide
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.