Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Updated dependencies
- Added support for Rich Presence
This long overdue release features some improvements and fixes:
- Support for the new JSON API of Gensokyo Radio
- Media controls (thanks, @Frederikam)
- Visual improvements and fixes (fallback image)
- Open application folders from settings window
- New logo
This release is packed with new features!
Let's go through them one by one.
1. A new, compact design
2. Gotta find 'em with the new search feature!
LunaticPlayer now stores your preferences. You don't want to set the volume every time you start the app. Now, it's getting stored automatically.
5. Small Fixes
Now you can double click in the history window to open the song details window. We also fixed some visual issues.
LunticPlayer w/ database support
This release features the first usable version of LunaticPlayer with database support.
Because of this, the program runs low on memory and disk usage.
Some of peeks of the interface: