What is Cherrycake?
Cherrycake is a low-level programming framework for developing modular, efficient and secure PHP web applications. Instead of a comprehensive, all-in-one web app building environment, Cherrycake aims only to provide a strong foundational layer and methodology that feels comfortable, rational and easy to use while prioritizing modularity, performance and security.
Official Cherrycake links
- Cherrycake Documentation Documentation is available here: https://cherrycake.io
- Examples All the examples from the documentation at https://cherrycake.io are compiled in this Cherrycake app, you can use it as a reference: Cherrycake documentation examples
- Cherrycake engine The Cherrycake engine repository is available at Cherrycake Engine
- Cherrycake Skeleton Clone or download the Cherrycake Skeleton repository to use it as the starting point for your project.
- Cherrycake Docker The Cherrycake Docker sets up a complete server with Cherrycake running and a skeleton installed ready for you to start your project straightaway.
Although Cherrycake is still under heavy development and it's considered to still be in a beta stage, it's functional and it's already running some public web applications without issues. It's still not recommended to use Cherrycake in critical, or data sensitive applications. Instead, you're encouraged to try it to see for yourself whether it meets your security and stability requisites, and to contribute your suggestions or improvements via the official git repositories.