Clone this wiki locally
Attention: this Wiki hosts an outdated version of the TinkerPop framework and Gremlin language documentation.
This section provides a list of the people that have contributed in some way to the creation of Gremlin.
- Marko A. Rodriguez — designed, developed, tested, and documented Gremlin.
- Pavel Yaskevich — designed and developed Gremlin 0.5 compiler and virtual machine.
- Darrick Wiebe — inspired many of Gremlin 0.7+ developments.
- Peter Neubauer — aided in the design and the evangelizing of Gremlin.
- Joshua Shinavier — inspired early design choices.
- Ketrina Yim — designed the Gremlin logo.
- Pierre De Wilde — designs and tests new features.
Please review Gremlin’s pom.xml. Gremlin would not be possible without the work done by others to create these useful packages.
Join the Gremlin users group at http://groups.google.com/group/gremlin-users.