Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Bug fixes and improved stability for B-series programming on Linux.
- Fixed issue where first attempt to program a board fails in the GUI but works second time. Now it should work the first time as long as the bootloader is active.
- tinyfpgab.py commandline interface is fixed in MacOS as well and should work every time as long as the bootloader is active.
- Added support for
*.binbitstream files generated by icecube2 as well as icestorm.
- Fixed bugfix introduced bug that caused programming to fail when EBR initialization data was NOT present in the JEDEC file.
- Improved stability
- Fixed bug that caused programming to fail when EBR initialization data was present in the JEDEC file.
Some bug fixes and new features:
- Programming operations should not fail randomly on B-series anymore
- TinyFPGA Programmer for the A-series board has been added