This release adds a lot of polish to the UI, and a few new triggers:
- Updates triggers to be more descriptive and less overwhelming.
- Adds a trigger to add notes to tasks.
- Adds fallbacks for cases where users have no daily tasks. The workflow will lead you toward a logical next step instead of giving up altogether.
- Adds a trigger to visit Harvest account.
- Cleans up the file directories for needless obsessive organization.
Moves the password and project caching files to Alfred App's "Workflow Data" folder. Passwords and data are still not encrypted, but they won't be shared if a user shares the workflow, and Alfred will remember a user's password after workflow updates.