Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
What is this?
- Swift compiler for Windows using MinGW-w64 toolchains.
- Support Swift language 3.1
MinGWCrt moduleis included. It is a Glibc-like module for the MinGW C runtime library.
- Swift compiler for Windows is included in the installer Swift for Windows ver-1.6.
- The installer also includes the
wxSwift moduleand a GUI application that helps compilation.
How to run your Swift code
You can run in immediate mode.
You can compile and run.
Compile swiftc Hello.swift Run Hello.exe
Foundation moduleis not included. It will be uploaded separately if prepared. (Check update in https://swiftforwindows.github.io/ )
- Compiler Source: https://github.com/tinysun212/swift-windows/releases/tag/swift-mingw-20170606
(based on: https://github.com/apple/swift/releases/tag/swift-DEVELOPMENT-SNAPSHOT-2017-04-09-a)