- Install the Normal Map plugin (required): http://registry.gimp.org/node/69
- Download & extract my Rock Texture plugin
- Copy the file named 'gimp_rock-tex.scm' into your GIMP scripts folder
- Done! You can find the plugin in Filters>Render>Rock-Texture
- Open GIMP. Navigate to Filters>Render>Rock-Texture and click on "Rock-Texture".
- A dialogue window opens. You can set the size (in pixels) here and change the rocks color. Press on OK once you are done.
- Another dialogue window opens. Change the values until you are satisfied.
- Be sure that you've checked "tileable" and click on OK.
- Step 3 and 4 are repeated - this gives the rock additional detail! :)
- Done! You're texture is generated!