Cordova/Qt is the Qt port of the Cordova (formerly PhoneGap) framework. It should compile on any platform which is compatible with Qt and Qt Mobility.
- Qt SDK
To Create a Project
- File (Except for File Transfer API which has no direct support in Qt Mobility and is not implemented for now)
- Geolocation (Uses the W3C Geolocation API specifications)
- Notification (implemented for MeeGo Harmattan only)
- Storage (Uses the W3C WebSQL Database and Web Storage API specifications)
- Camera (Basic support on Symbian and MeeGo Harmattan but no gallery or image settings)
- Capture - in progress
- Media (PhoneGap will be moving to follow the W3C specification which is supported by WebKit and these APIS are likely to be deprecated)
Licensed under the APACHE-2.0 license. See LICENSE file for details.