TNET RPC Explorer
Simple, database-free TitleNetwork blockchain explorer, via RPC. Built with Node.js, express, bootstrap-v4.
This tool is intended to be a simple, self-hosted explorer for the TitleNetwork blockchain, driven by RPC calls to your own titled node. This tool is easy to run but lacks features compared to full-fledged (database-backed) explorers.
We built this tool because we wanted to use it ourself. Whatever reasons one might have for running a full node (trustlessness, technical curiosity, supporting the network, etc) it's helpful to appreciate the "fullness" of your node. With this explorer, you can not only explore the blockchain (in the traditional sense of the term "explorer"), but also explore the functional capabilities of your own node.
Live demos are available at:
- List of recent blocks
- Browse blocks by height, in ascending or descending order
- View block details
- View transaction details, with navigation "backward" via spent transaction outputs
- View raw JSON output used to generate most pages
- Search to directly navigate to transactions or blocks
- Mempool summary, showing unconfirmed transaction counts by fee level
- RPC Browser to explore all of the RPC commands available from your node
- RPC Terminal to send commands to your node
- Currently supports BTC, LTC, TNET (support for any Bitcoin-RPC-protocol-compliant coin can be added easily)
The below instructions are geared toward TNET, but can be adapted easily to other coins.
- Install and run a full, archiving node - instructions. Ensure that your node has full transaction indexing enabled (
txindex=1) and the RPC server enabled (
- Synchronize your node with the TitlNetwork network.
- Clone this repo
npm installto install all required dependencies
- Edit the "rpc" settings in env.js to target your node
- Optional: Change the "coin" value in env.js. Currently supported values are "BTC", "LTC" and TNET.
npm startto start the local server
- Visit http://127.0.0.1:5002/
Connect via RPC
Homepage (list of recent blocks)
Transaction, Raw JSON