Provides enhancements to the operations on Side Bar of Files and Folders for Sublime Text 2. See: http://www.sublimetext.com/
Notably provides delete as "move to trash", open with.. a and clipboard. Close, move, open and restore buffers affected by a rename/move command.
Provides the basics: new file/folder, edit, open/run, reveal, find in selected/parent/project, cut, copy, paste, paste in parent, rename, move, delete, refresh....
The not so basic: copy paths as URIs, URLs, content as UTF8, content as data:uri base64 ( nice for embedding into CSS! ), copy as tags img/a/script/style, duplicate
Preference to control if a buffer should be closed when affected by a deletion operation.
Allows to display "file modified date" and "file size" on statusbar.
All commands available for files and folders(when applicable) .
F12 key allows you to open the current file in browser. If you want to add a url to that feature: Right click the sidebar -> project -> edit project There add the new preferences:
, "url":"http://localhost/" , "url_production":"http://domain.test/"
url allows you to set the url of your local server, opened via F12
url_production allows you to set the url of your production server, opened via ALT+F12
- Use a real clipboard integrated with the OS
Install this repository via "Package Control" http://wbond.net/sublime_packages/package_control
- "getImageInfo" to get width and height for images from "bfg-pages". See: http://code.google.com/p/bfg-pages/
- "desktop" to be able to open files with system handlers. See: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/desktop
- "send2trash" to be able to send to the trash instead of deleting for ever!. See: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Send2Trash
- "hurry.filesize" to be able to format file sizes. See: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/hurry.filesize/
- Improved: Feature "find advanced -> in paths containing" or CTRL+ALT+F now provides instant search, contribution by @ryecroft, thanks a lot!
- Fix: When only 1 tab is open and setting "close_windows_when_empty" is true. If the user renames or delete the current file will cause the application to close by itself (it will be perceived as a crash but is not).
- New: Add to the command palette useful commands as duplicate, reveal, move, open project file, open in browser, refresh, rename
- New: added keybindings F12 to open in local server, ALT+F12 to open in production server.
- New: Allows to copy the URL of the selected items.
- Improved: When renaming/moving remember the tab position and syntax.
- small fixes:
- Correct display of commands that are available only for projects
- Be sure to return None if there is no open project
- only display a message when using the clipboard if something was copied.
- New: Add boolean preference "confirm_before_deleting" which controls if a the package should ask the user to delete files and folders
- New: When using copy, cut or paste the editor will ask for "replace items" when these items exists. Note: When a folder exists the package will merge the two as in the OS.
- New: Add boolean preference "close_affected_buffers_when_deleting_even_if_dirty" which controls if a buffer should be closed when affected by a deletion operation-
- Minor tweaks and fixes.
- Fix: Re-enable move to trash for OSX
- New: Allow to display "file modified time" and "file size" on statusbar via preferences.
- Fix: Disable of built-in function is now automatic.
- On the way: exclude from project, promote as project folder. ( requires restart to apply changes, looks like there is no way to reload project files.)
- Fix: Many appends of same directory to "sys.path"
- Full review for when the user has selection of multiples items.
- New: Added support for bookmarks and marks for when a view is moved.
- New: After a rename of a file or folder, the affected views will update(reload) to reflect the new location keeping intact content, selections, folded regions and scroll position.
- New: File path search
- Fix: Paste was pasting on parent folder (Misinterpretation of boolean)
- Fix: "Open with" works on Linux
- Improved: Allow case change on Windows when renaming a file or folder
- Improved: Update to "find commands" for version 2134
- Change: Removed "files" prefix from commands.
- New: Ability to copy a path relative to the current view
- New: Ability to "paste in parent"
- New: Ctrl+T will ask for a new file on same folder as current view
- Improved: Context menu open faster
- Fix: "Open / Run" fixed on Linux thanks to project desktop
- Improved: "Paste" command copy permission bits, last access time, last modification time, and flags
- Improved: "Delete" command send files to trash thanks to Send2Trash . NOTE: If "Delete" fails to send to trash it will ask for "Permanently Delete" On confirmation it delete the item forever.
- Fixed: Open should run correctly with some strange characters on paths
- New: "Open with.." is enabled and allows to set custom applications for different file extensions.
- New: "Copy content as Data URI" ( handy for embedding images on CSS files )
- Improved: Copy img tags now add attributes width and height thanks to project bfg-pages and suggestion from nobleach.
- Copy paths and names in various formats.
- Removed license to not conflict with sublime
- Tweaks here, tweaks there.
- Renamed repository
- New: "edit" will open the file with sublime text.
- New: "open" will call to the command line with the file path
- New: a disabled "open with" for future use
- Tweaks: ids to all context elements