ZeroTier for YunoHost
This package allow you to install zerotier quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
Zerotier sets up Global Area Networks. It is basically an alternative to OpenVPN, where the devices are not dependent on a main VPN server but are connected peer-to-peer.
Shipped version: 1.4.6
This app only installs the ZeroTier service and sets it up. Use
zerotier-cli to configure your connections.
If you want to set a network up, use the ztncui_ynh app.
After creating a network, join it with
zerotier-cli join $the_networkd_id.
- Official website
- Official documentation
- YunoHost documentation: None so far, feel free to contribute.
YunoHost specific features
- Not applicable.
- No known limitations.
- Other information you would add about this application
More information on the documentation page:
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/zerotier_ynh/issues
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/zerotier/ZeroTierOne
- Companion app repository, to configure networks: https://github.com/tituspijean/ztncui_ynh
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Only if you want to use a testing branch for coding, instead of merging directly into master. Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/zerotier_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade zerotier -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/zerotier_ynh/tree/testing --debug