ZeroTier network controller user interface for YunoHost
This package allow you to install ztncui quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
ztncui is a web user interface for a standalone ZeroTier network controller. It requires the ZeroTier app for YunoHost.
Shipped version: 0.5.8
How to configure this app: by an admin panel, a plain file with SSH, or any other way.
- Official documentation: Link to the official documentation of this app
- YunoHost documentation: If specific documentation is needed, feel free to contribute.
YunoHost specific features
- No LDAP and HTTP auth supported. ztncui implements its own
- Can the app be used by multiple users? Yes. See
- ZeroTier for YunoHost has to be installed beforehand.
- Other information you would add about this application
More information on the documentation page:
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/ztncui_ynh/issues
- App website: https://key-networks.com/ztncui/
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/key-networks/ztncui
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Only if you want to use a testing branch for coding, instead of merging directly into master. Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/ztncui_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade ztncui -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/ztncui_ynh/tree/testing --debug