PasswordChangeReminder is a plugin for KeePass. It will remind you to change choosen passwords repetitive after a specific timespan. For example every 90 or 120 days.
- Download the latest release here
- Copy the PasswordChangeReminder.plgx in the KeePass plugins directory and restart the application.
To set up a reminder, you have to activate the reminder in the "Advanced"-Tab of a entry.
For this, you have to choose the entry, you want to get remind for:
- Advanced -> Check the Box -> Choose the reminder interval
After you the configuration, you can see a overview by clicking
- Tools -> Password Change Reminder.
Otherwise you can activate the function, "Automatically remind on startup", which will remind you for changing matured passwords on startup, if there is one.
Also you can activate the column, to get a great overview of the remaining timings.
You can change some settings in the settings form. Therefore navigate to
- Tools -> Password Change Reminder -> Settings.
You can download the .plgx file here.