I have changed a few things with the commoon library that required a recompile. Please use this version instead of 0.5.
I have made it possible to lock the science points, so that the player is able to unlock whatever science nodes they would want.
Scenarios where this might come in handy would be for setting the base technology for their playthrough.
Changes for this version:
- Optional dependency on Blizzy78's toolbar
- AppLauncher button visible if the toolbar is not present.
- Technology unlock can now only happen when in the R&D screen.
- Only funds can be locked/unlocked when not at the space center.
- Helpful screen messages shown for certain actions.
- Dependency on AstrotechUtilities added (dll included in release)
There we go, thanks to the help of Michael "Magico13" Marvin on the forums, author of TreeToppler (http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/107663), I figured out how to unlock technologies in the proper way.
The license of the mod has also been updated to GPLv3.
This is the first release of the WIP mod CareerLite - meant to make career into a more relaxed game, but still keeping certain parts of the game available.
- Will lock your funds to 99 999 999 999
Planned for 0.2:
- Unlock the tech tree automatically.