We read every piece of feedback, and take your input very seriously.
To see all available qualifiers, see our documentation.
Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.
By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and
privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.
Already on GitHub?
to your account
2. alloc_fn: Storage is returned from allocation function tiz_rcfile_get_value_list. [show details]
3. var_assign: Assigning: val_lst = storage returned from tiz_rcfile_get_value_list("il-core", "component-paths", ap_npaths).
726 val_lst = tiz_rcfile_get_value_list("il-core", "component-paths", ap_npaths);
4. Condition !val_lst, taking false branch
5. Condition 0 == *ap_npaths, taking true branch
728 if (!val_lst || 0 == * ap_npaths)
CID 1087248 (#1 of 1): Resource leak (RESOURCE_LEAK)
6. overwrite_var: Overwriting val_lst in val_lst = NULL leaks the storage that val_lst points to.
730 val_lst = NULL;
731 * ap_npaths = 0;
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:
No branches or pull requests