Tizonia OpenMAX IL
Tizonia is an implementation of the OpenMAX IL 1.2 provisional specification from The Khronos Group.
The project currently includes a number of libraries written in C or C++, including:
- an OpenMAX IL base component library,
- an implementation of the OpenMAX IL Core,
- an OS abstraction/utility library,
- a resource management framework,
- a number of OpenMAX IL components, like audio decoders, a VP8 decoder, and audio and video renderers.
Skema, Tizonia's test execution framework
Skema is a test execution framework written in Python that can be used to create arbitrary OpenMAX IL graphs and test cases to exercise the Tizonia OpenMAX IL components.