Simple Heatmap generator for Ruby.
This gem requires ImageMagick to run. You can easily install it with homebrew:
brew update && brew install ImageMagick
Add this line to your Gemfile:
And then execute:
Or install it yourself:
gem install heatmap
heatmap is as easy as 1,2,3:
1) Create a new Map object:
map = Heatmap.new #same as Heatmap::Map.new
2) Add Area objects to the map:
map << Heatmap::Area.new(x, y, alpha)
3) Output the generated heatmap:
Examples are included in the examples directory.
Contributing to heatmap
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history.
- Thiago Jackiw: @tjackiw
Copyright (c) 2013 Thiago Jackiw. See LICENSE.txt for further details.