A 'Auto Hot Key' script to smooth 4M tracks in Planet Coaster
- Run Planet Coaster in borderless mode
- Create your coaster and select the first 4 track pieces.
- Run the script as administrator.
- Press "Register Smooth", then LCtrl + LClick on the smooth button.
- Press "Start Tracing".
- While holding LCtrl, click the marker and move it one track over.
- Repeat this until you are at the end of the track, then do the process backwards to your starting point. All while holding LCtrl
- Press the "Smooth: x" button.
Note: Keep an eye out while it is smoothing. Sometimes Planet Coaster does not register a click, and the marker will not be moved. When this happends press LCtrl + P to stop the smoothing process, move the marker back to your start point, and press the "Smooth: x" button again.
Tip: Smooth your coaster in small segments of ~20 pieces. Keep track of your start and end points by coloring the track something bright.