Releases · tjanczuk/iisnode
- Fix crash due to race condition in cprotocolbridge.
- Fix node-inspector integration - both old and new debugger work now.
- Fix MSI to support installation on windows 10.
- Increase NODE_PENDING_PIPE_INSTANCES to 5000 so that we dont have to worry about the default 4 max concurrent requests over named pipes within node.exe. This will prevent most of the iisnode pipe busy errors for applications with high request rate.
New in v0.2.14
- New 'recycleSignalEnabled' setting to enable node.js apps that want to watch files and trigger application recycle can now use this setting to let worker process recycle gracefully.
- New node-inspector integration : refer to NEW: integrated debugging with node-inspector v0.7.3 for details on this.
New in v0.2.11
- Expand environment variables for settings in iisnode.yml
- Configurable debugger files location
- X-Forwarded-Proto header added when enableXFF setting is enabled.( see issue #265 )
- Fixed urlrewrite functional test case - web.config had invalid characters that prevented IIS from reading the config.
- Support for env variables in nodeProcessCommandLine value.
- Issue #296 - query string lost when default document is used.
- Close Directory handle if watched directory is deleted