Connects OctoPrint events to IFTTT.
Install via the bundled Plugin Manager or manually using this URL:
Then follow the steps listed here.
A unique API key for IFTTT. Go here and look for the URL. The last part (after the
/use/) is the makerkey. You can put multiple makerkeys, seperated by newlines, here.
Default prefixes for the triggers. If you have an event
MyEvent and prefixes
prefix2-, it will, by default make the triggers
prefix2-MyEvent. Seperate the prefixes with newlines.
Define events to send to IFTTT.
A list of triggers to trigger on IFTTT.
IFTTT Webhooks allows for a payload with three values. It will interpret this string like so:
- If the value begins with a dot (
.), it will use that prop of the event payload (e.g.
- If it begins with an at symbol (
pathwill be the result of interpreting the string with the first two characters removed as a value
- If the second character in the value is an
fit will prepend to
paththe base uploads folder
- Otherwise, the second character should be a dash (
- It will then upload the file at
pathto file.io and return a link to that file.
- If it begins with a colon (
:) it will use the string after the colon
- Otherwise it will just send the plain text