-- until it reaches to the equilibrium state --
NE2WM is a set of perspectives, plugins, utility functions and commands for Equilibrium Emacs Window Manager (E2WM).
To load all NE2WM functionality, add the following line in your Emacs setting.
You can load specific files if you like.
- ne2wm-pst-code+.el --- code+ perspective
- ne2wm-pst-magit+.el --- magit+ perspective
- ne2wm-pst-monky+.el --- monky+ perspective
- ne2wm-pst-one+.el --- one+ perspective
- ne2wm-pst-three+.el --- three+ perspective
- ne2wm-pst-two+.el --- two+ perspective
- ne2wm-pst-vc-annotate.el --- a perspective to use vc-annotate command
- ne2wm-plugin-history-list+.el --- history-list plugin for many windows
- ne2wm-plugin-org-clock.el --- org-clock plugin
- ne2wm-utils.el --- utility functions
- ne2wm-toggle.el --- buffer-toggling utilities for e2wm
This is how
ne2wm:win-ring-rotate command works in the three+ perspective.
Focus stays in the second column window (dark background):
This is how
ne2wm:win-ring-push command works in the three+ perspective.
This time, the "1" window is always selected:
When you clock-in (
C-c C-x C-i) an org node, this window will pop-up: