Vagrant file to build Bitcoin Core with Ubuntu 12.04 ("Precise Pangolin") 64-bit
- Requires VirtualBox or VMWare installed for your OS and architecture
- Requires Vagrant installed for your OS and architecture
- Clone this repository with
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:tlehman/bitcoin-vagrant.git
- Navigate into the cloned directory
vagrant upin the current directory
- To bootstrap the bitcoin blockchain, run
This allows the creation of a new Ubuntu 12.04 (64-bit) virtual machine. As part of the provisioning process, the latest version of the Bitcoin source code & dependencies are downloaded and subsequently built.
The goal of these scripts is to reduce the time taken to get one's hands dirty with the Bitcoin source code.
Bitcoin tips: 15aBJYF7Yv4GyQbvAuktgxN7zMNu3yBNwC