I account for 20 minutes, but will probably be more like 16 minutes. Use a timer while giving the presentation.
- OMG Data (2 minutes)
- Is this interactive?
- Introduce (0.5 minutes)
- For each of some examples, raise your hand for yes, no, or stupid question (3 minutes, that is, 40 seconds each)
- For each of the same examples, ask people why they thought so. (8 minutes, that is, 2 minutes each, with 40 seconds per answer)
- Ask one person for yes, one person for no and one person for neither
- Flashy pseudo interactivity (1.5 minutes)
- Show a few examples
- I think interactivity is about finding your own stories. (3 minutes, that is, 1 minute each)
- News apps
- Static images that do this
- Conslusionary slide with the main points (1 minute)
Edit the slides by editing
slides.md. Vertically-separated slides are
separated by three line breaks, and horizontally-separated slides are separated
by four line breaks.
Serve the current directory on a web server.