Entry into the PubNub 2014 Competition by Thomas Hunter.
Play The Game
Visit thomashunter.name/games/robot-onslaught using a modern web browser.
I've only tested this in Chrome and Firefox.
Use WASD to move and the ARROW keys to shoot. Pro Tip: Map these to a gamepad ;)
- Tileset by Buch@OpenGameArt
- Uses the Phaser Game Engine
- Server built with Node.js
- Progress bar using Progress.js
- And of course, network transport via PubNub
- Sound Effects, robot, and Music by me
I learned Phaser and wrote this from scratch over the course of 10 hours, so the code is a bit ugly.
The code that I've written is GPL, everything else falls under its own respective license.